Comcast Business today announced that Jeff Allen has been named West Division Vice President of Comcast Business.
In this role, Allen will lead Comcast Business sales and customer retention initiatives to expand market share, and manage Comcast’s service delivery and customer care organizations to deliver an exceptional end-to-end customer experience. He will also oversee Comcast’s expanding portfolio of business solutions and services, including Comcast Business Ethernet, which provides businesses with secure, reliable and high-performance fiber networks that offer more scalable bandwidth and significantly higher speeds up to 10Gbps.
“Jeff already has a deep understanding of our business and industry, which will allow him to effectively drive growth in this division and provide the guidance necessary to continue the success we have already seen in the West,” said Steve White, president, West Division for Comcast. “Under Jeff’s leadership, we will further establish Comcast Business as the premier provider of high quality, scalable communications solutions that our customers rely on to grow their businesses.”
Allen has served as the interim vice president of Comcast Business and prior to that was vice president, Business Operations and Finance for the company. He brings more than 16 years of experience in the business-to-business cable/telecommunications and high-tech industries, with an extensive background leading sales and marketing, product management and business development organizations.Prior to Comcast, Jeff held several leadership positions at Level 3 Communications including Vice President, Product Management and Vice President, Business Markets Group. In that role, he led a team responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of Level 3’s Business Markets division. He also held product management and corporate strategy leadership positions at Qwest Communications and KPMG Consulting.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV