- SECURE MOBILITY SOLUTIONSWherever the mission takes them, military personnel securely communicate and access information with the AME 2000 Secure Smartphone. Available for deployment today, the AME 2000 provides a familiar, user-friendly and discrete form factor, while hardware and software security enhancements create end-to-end encrypted access to private and public wireless networks. Highly functional and easy to use, the AME 2000’s hardened platform supports the use of customer-installed applications, such as GIS mapping, video and remote medical monitoring. To provide enhanced security policy controls so processes cannot be bypassed or hijacked by flawed or malicious applications, AME 2000 implements Security Enhanced Android (SE Android) and adheres to the National Security Agency’s Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) program guidelines.
- TACTICAL RADIO SOLUTIONS Warfighters depend on every word being heard and every command being received, both on base and in the field. The SRX 2200 Combat Radio features full tactical and data capabilities to support the mission wherever soldiers operate, providing secure encrypted voice communication between a leader and the squad. The SRX 2200 is an affordable alternative to the Joint Tactical Radio System (JTRS) family of radios. The U.S. Marine Corps has deployed more than 53,000 first generation Combat Radios as the PRC 153 (Integrated Intra-Squad Radio) for use in Iraq and Afghanistan. The SRX 2200 also is capable of providing communication through the Land Mobile Radio (LMR) systems on installations, enabling first responder or force protection capabilities.
- GARRISON PUBLIC SAFETY SOLUTIONSMotorola has been a leader in LMR systems for the Army since the introduction of the Handie-Talkie two-way portable radio in World War II. Today, Motorola and the Army are exploring ways to increase efficiency and reduce costs for procurement and operation of LMR networks by modernizing these “stovepipe solutions” into an enterprise. The LMR networks provide vital public safety and force protection communications on Army installations around the world. Additionally, Integrated Command and Control (ICC) solutions, such as Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) and PremierOne™ NG9-1-1 Call Control, can provide enhancements to situational awareness for public safety operations on the garrison, which allows for more proactive responses, resulting in smarter and safer decisions.
- ENTERPRISE MOBILE COMPUTING SOLUTIONS FOR MC4, AIT AND LOGISTICS APPLICATIONSMotorola is showcasing rugged mobile computing solutions that are currently used by Army programs such as PEO STAMIS, PEO AMIS, PEO EIS and PM Soldier. The devices support critical solutions including logistics, in-transit visibility, load planning, asset tracking, credential validation and documenting casualty encounters. Motorola’s mobile computer line has been designed to address Defense Department IA mandates, including FIPS 140-2 encryption for DAR and DAT, while capturing data through direct user interface, bar code scanning or RFID. The product family features solutions using Windows® Mobile and Android™ operating systems. And they are enhanced with enterprise-focused features for mobile device management and information assurance while ensuring an extended life cycle for multi-year deployments. These devices feature form factors such as handheld, tablet, vehicle mount and voice-activated/hands-free wearable to accommodate varying environmental and operational requirements.
Motorola Solutions Showcases Secure Mobility Innovations For The U.S. Army At AUSA 2013 Annual Meeting And Exposition
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts