ANNAPOLIS, Md., Oct. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. (" Hannon Armstrong") (NYSE: HASI), a provider of capital for sustainable infrastructure projects, today announced that President & CEO, Jeff Eckel, will be speaking at the Solar Power International Conference, the United States' largest solar conference and exposition, at the McCormick Place in Chicago, IL on Tuesday, October 22 at 2:30 p.m. CT. Mr. Eckel is also scheduled to participate in a fireside chat at the ROTH Capital Partners Solar Symposium on Wednesday, October 23, with one-on-one and small group meetings held with institutional investors throughout the day.
For additional information or to schedule a one-on-one meeting, please contact your ROTH sales representative at 1-800-933-6820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Hannon ArmstrongHannon Armstrong makes debt and equity investments in sustainable infrastructure projects. We focus on profitable projects that increase energy efficiency, provide cleaner energy, positively impact the environment or make more efficient use of natural resources. We began our business more than 30 years ago, and since 2000, using our direct origination platform, we have provided or arranged over $4.0 billion of financing in more than 450 sustainable infrastructure transactions. Hannon Armstrong targets projects that have high credit quality obligors, fully contracted revenue streams and inherent economic value. Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc., based in Annapolis, MD, has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust, or REIT, for federal income tax purposes. Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc.Investor Relations Inquiries: Investors@hannonarmstrong.com410-571-6189
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV