DALLAS, Oct. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announced an investigation against the board of Eastern Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EIHI) in connection with the proposed buyout by ProAssurance Corporation (NYSE: PRA) valued at $24.50 per share. Concerned EIHI investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
"Due to Eastern's board unanimous approval of the merger and strong recommendation that shareholders do the same, the deal may undercut any other potential deals," said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "Our potential shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that all relevant information is disclosed and that the Eastern Insurance Holdings, Inc. shareholders receive the highest price reasonably available for their stock."
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. EIHI stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV