DALLAS, Oct. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announced a class action against the board of Cornerstone Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: CRTX) in connection with a buyout for $9.50 per share. Concerned CRTX investors should contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
"Chiesi Farmaceutici has been a controlling shareholder since 2009 and currently owns 58% of Cornerstone stock. Yahoo! Finance has valued Cornerstone above the deal price consistently for the past month," said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "Our potential shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that all relevant information is disclosed and that the Cornerstone Therapeutics Inc. shareholders receive the highest price reasonably available for their stock."
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. CRTX stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV