DALLAS, Oct. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announced a class action against the board of Cornerstone Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: CRTX) in connection with a buyout for $9.50 per share. Concerned CRTX investors should contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
"Chiesi Farmaceutici has been a controlling shareholder since 2009 and currently owns 58% of Cornerstone stock. Yahoo! Finance has valued Cornerstone above the deal price consistently for the past month," said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "Our potential shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that all relevant information is disclosed and that the Cornerstone Therapeutics Inc. shareholders receive the highest price reasonably available for their stock."
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. CRTX stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV