NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Netflix (NFLX) and Boeing (BA) report earnings next week. TheStreet's Jim Cramer told Brittany Umar Boeing's will be an important report because it has been the best-performing stock on the Dow Jones Industrial Average this year.
Cramer likes the long-term play on Boeing, which will continue to benefit from a robust aerospace industry for at least the next five to seven years. In other words, investors looking to buy the stock should wait until after it reports earnings and hope for a pullback.
Turning to a different kind of high-flyer, Netflix reports on Monday. Cramer said he'll be watching to see what the subscription growth looks like, along with the international expansion.
The company should merge with or takeover TiVo (TIVO) due to its low valuation and solid product lineup, he suggested.He concluded that those looking to buy this "cult stock" need to be selective when entering the stock. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV