DOVER, Del., Oct. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Chesapeake Utilities Corporation (NYSE: CPK) will host a conference call on Friday, November 8, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. ET to discuss the Company's financial results for the third quarter 2013. The third quarter 2013 earnings press release will be issued on Thursday, November 7, 2013, before the market opens.
To participate in this call, dial 866.821.5457 and reference Chesapeake Utilities Corporation's Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call.
To access the replay recording of this call, please visit the Company's website at CPK - Conference Call Audio Replay.
Chesapeake Utilities Corporation is a diversified utility company engaged in natural gas distribution, transmission and marketing; electric distribution; propane distribution and wholesale marketing; advanced information services and other related businesses. Information about Chesapeake Utilities Corporation and the Chesapeake family of businesses is available at http://www.chpk.com.For more information, contact: Beth W. Cooper Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer 302.734.6799 SOURCE Chesapeake Utilities Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV