ST. LOUIS, Oct. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Energizer Holdings, Inc., (NYSE: ENR), will report its earnings for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013 before the market opens on November 5, 2013. Energizer will discuss its results during an investor conference call that will be webcast on November 5, 2013, beginning at 10:00a.m. ET. The call will be hosted by Chief Executive Officer Ward M. Klein and Chief Financial Officer Dan Sescleifer.
All interested parties may access a live webcast of this conference call at www.energizerholdings.com, under "Investors", "Investor Information", and "Webcasts and Presentations" tabs or by using the following link: http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/jygyprb8/lan/en
For those unable to participate during the live webcast, a replay will be available on www.energizerholdings.com, under "Investor," "Investor Information," "Webcasts and Presentations," "Audio Archives" tabs.
About Energizer:Energizer Holdings, Inc., headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, is a consumer goods company operating globally in the broad categories of personal care and household products. Energizer's Personal Care Division offers a diversified range of consumer products in the wet shave, skin care, feminine care and infant care categories. Our portfolio includes well established brand names such as Schick® and Wilkinson Sword® men's and women's shaving systems and disposables; Edge® and Skintimate® shave preparations; Playtex® tampons, gloves and infant feeding products; Banana Boat® and Hawaiian Tropic® sun care products and Wet Ones® moist wipes. Energizer's Household Products Division offers consumers the broadest range of portable power solutions, anchored by our universally recognized Energizer® and Eveready® brands. SOURCE Energizer Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV