Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:36 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Monday.
Although Deutsche Bank downgraded Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) to hold from buy, Cramer wasn't so sure about it. He said the stock has been red-hot this year. GT plummeted 6.7% to $21.12.
First Horizon National (FHN) missed on earnings estimates. Cramer said he can't figure out what's wrong with the company but he does like the stock. FHN fell 1.2% to $10.88.Cramer said he's surprised by Cimarex Energy's (XEC) current stock price, saying the company is "worth a lot more than it's selling for." XEC dropped 1.3% to $108.99. Cramer suggested commodity food companies are doing better now in the market, and reminded investors Dean Foods (DF) is big in milk. DF rose 1% to $18.42. Schlumberger's (SLB) orders in the Middle East and Pacific continue to drive the stock higher, Cramer said. SLB was 1% lower to $93.48. Investors are still worried about Allergan (AGN) and its patents, but Cramer said he likes the stock and CEO Dave Pyott is "money in the bank." AGN was flat at $90.47. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV