ImmunoGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMGN), a biotechnology company that develops novel anticancer therapeutics using its antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, today announced that the Company will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. ET on Friday, October 25, 2013, to discuss ImmunoGen's financial results for the three-month period ended September 30, 2013. Management also will provide an update on the Company.
To access the live call by phone, dial 913-981-5507; the passcode is 2847961. The call also may be accessed through the Investor Information section of the Company's website, www.immunogen.com. Following the live webcast, a replay of the call will be available at the same location through November 8, 2013.
About ImmunoGen, Inc.
ImmunoGen, Inc. develops targeted anticancer therapeutics. The Company's ADC technology uses a tumor-targeting engineered antibody to deliver one of ImmunoGen's highly potent cancer-cell killing agents specifically to tumor cells. The most advanced compound with ImmunoGen’s ADC technology is Roche’s Kadcyla ®, which is marketed in the US by Genentech and is also gaining approvals internationally. ImmunoGen has four wholly owned clinical-stage product candidates, with additional compounds in the clinic through its partnerships with Amgen, Bayer HealthCare, Biotest and Sanofi. More information about the Company can be found at www.immunogen.com.Kadcyla ® is a registered trademark of Genentech, Inc., a member of the Roche Group.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV