Texas Instruments (TXN) set a multi-year high at $40.94 on Sept. 19, then tested $38.92 on Oct. 9. The hold-rated semiconductor company has a semiannual value level at $39.38 with a monthly picot at $41.33 and semiannual risky level at $42.15.
Zions Bancorp (ZION) set a multi-year high at $31.40 on July 8, then traded as low as $26.79 on Sept. 30. The hold-rated regional bank is above its 50-day SMA at $28.64 with a weekly pivot at $27.78 and monthly risky level at $30.72.
At the time of publication the author had no position in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV