Reading the Table
OV / UN Valued -- The stocks with a red number are undervalued by this percentage. Those with a black number are overvalued by that percentage according to ValuEngine.
VE Rating -- A "1-Engine" rating is a strong sell, a "2-Engine" rating is a sell, a "3-Engine" rating is a hold, a "4-Engine" rating is a buy and a "5-Engine" rating is a strong buy.Last 12-Month Return (%) -- Stocks with a red number declined by that percentage over the last 12 months. Stocks with a black number increased by that percentage. Forecast One-Year Return -- Stocks with a red number are projected to decline by that percentage over the next 12 months. Stocks with a black number in the Table are projected to move higher by that percentage over the next 12 months. Value Level is the price at which to enter a GTC Limit Order to buy on weakness. The letters mean; W-Weekly, M-Monthly, Q-Quarterly, S-Semiannual and A- Annual. Pivot: A level between a value level and risky level that should be a magnet during the time frame noted. Risky Level: is the price at which to enter a GTC Limit Order to sell on strength. Hasbro (HAS) set a multi-year high at $49.75 on Sept. 20, then traded as low as $45.45 on Oct. 16. The hold-rated game and toy maker is on the cusp of its 50-day SMA at $46.67. My semiannual value level is $45.27 with a quarterly pivot at $47.30 and weekly risky level at $49.23. McDonald's (MCD) set a recent low at $93.14 on Oct. 9 and is below its 50-day and 200-day SMAs at $95.97 and $97.51. The buy-rated Dow component has a weekly pivot at $96.37 and semiannual risky level at $98.47. Netflix (NFLX) set a multi- year high at $334.50 on Oct. 3, then traded down to $282.80 on Oct. 9 vs. the 50-day SMA at $294.90. The buy rated on-line moving rental service has a weekly value level at $318.67 and a weekly risky level at $344.39.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV