GROSSE POINTE FARMS, Mich., Oct. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Saga Communications, Inc. (NYSE MKT: SGA) today reported that its stockholders overwhelmingly approved the Second Amended and Restated Saga Communication, Inc. 2005 Incentive Compensation Plan (the "Plan"). The Plan was approved by 98% of the voting power of the votes cast (with each share of Class A entitled to one vote and each share of Class B entitled to ten votes). 94% of the voting power of all of Saga's outstanding shares of Class A and Class B Common Stock approved the Plan. Of the 4,890,218 outstanding shares of Class A Common Stock, 4,111,293 shares or 96% of the votes cast (84% of all of the outstanding Class A shares) voted to approve the Plan.
Saga is a broadcasting company whose business is devoted to acquiring, developing and operating broadcast properties. Saga owns or operates broadcast properties in 25 markets, including 61 FM and 30 AM radio stations, 3 state radio networks, 2 farm radio networks, 4 television stations and 4 low-power television stations. For additional information, contact us at (313) 886-7070 or visit our website at www.sagacommunications.com.
SOURCE Saga Communications, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV