ATLANTA, Oct. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AdCare Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ADK), (NYSE MKT: ADK.PA) a leading long-term care provider, announced today that Boyd Gentry, the Company's chief executive officer, will present at the AMIZINO Fall 2013 Small Cap/Micro Cap Investment Conference at 3:30 p.m. (PT) on October 29, 2013. The conference will be held at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel, 1400 Sixth Avenue, Seattle, WA.
About the AMIZINO Fall 2013 Small Cap/Micro Cap Investment Conference
This conference is a collaboration between Accredited Members, Inc., a membership-based financial research firm specializing in small cap/micro cap research that hosts 3-4 investment conferences annually, and ZINO Society, a premier membership, business and social network that connects accredited investors with entrepreneurs seeking funding.
About AdCare Health SystemsAdCare Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ADK) (NYSE MKT: ADK.PA) is a recognized provider of senior living and health care facility management. AdCare owns and manages, long-term care facilities and retirement communities, and since the Company's inception in 1988, its mission has been to provide the highest quality of healthcare services to the elderly through its operating subsidiaries, including a broad range of skilled nursing and sub-acute care services. For more information about AdCare, visit www.adcarehealth.com. SOURCE AdCare Health Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV