NAPLES, Fla., Oct. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:BBGI), a large- and mid-size market radio broadcaster, will release its fiscal 2013 third quarter financial results before the market opens on Friday, October 25, 2013. The Company will also host a webcast that morning at 10:00 a.m. ET.
Interested parties may access the webcast at the Company's web site at www.bbgi.com or www.bbgiwebcast.com . Please allow 15 minutes to register and download and install any necessary software. Following its completion, a replay of the webcast can be accessed for five days on the Company's web site, www.bbgi.com .
About Beasley Broadcast GroupFounded in 1961, Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc., www.bbgi.com , is a radio broadcasting company that owns and operates 44 stations (28 FM and 16 AM) located in eleven large- and mid-size markets in the United States. The Company also operates one station in the expanded AM band in Augusta, GA. For further information, or to receive future Beasley Broadcast Group news announcements via e-mail, please contact Denyse Mesnik, Beasley Broadcast Group, at 239/263-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Joseph Jaffoni, JCIR, at 212/835-8500 or email@example.com.
CONTACT: B. Caroline Beasley, Chief Financial Officer Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. 239/263-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org Joseph Jaffoni JCIR 212/835-8500 or email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV