HAYWARD, Calif., Oct. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: UCTT), a leading developer and supplier of critical subsystems for the semiconductor capital equipment, flat panel, medical, energy and research industries will release financial results for its third quarter 2013 on Monday, October 21, 2013 after markets close.
The Company will host a conference call to discuss third quarter 2013 results and management's outlook at 1:45 pm PDT on Monday, October 21, 2013. The call-in number is (888) 561-5097 (domestic) and (706) 679-7569 (international). A replay of the conference will be available for fourteen days following the call at (855) 859-2056 (domestic) and (404) 537-3406 (international). The confirmation number for live broadcast and replay is 73327438 (all callers).
About Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc.
Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. is a leading developer and supplier of critical subsystems for the semiconductor capital equipment, flat panel, medical, energy and research industries. Ultra Clean offers its customers an integrated outsourced solution for gas delivery systems and other subassemblies, improved design-to-delivery cycle times, component neutral design and manufacturing and component testing capabilities. Ultra Clean's customers are primarily original equipment manufacturers for the semiconductor capital equipment, flat panel, medical, energy and research industries. Ultra Clean is headquartered in Hayward, California. Additional information is available at www.uct.com.Ultra Clean will also webcast the conference call live on our website at www.uct.com under Investor Relations. SOURCE Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV