David Domina Named To Nebraska's "Top 100 Trial Lawyers" List
OMAHA, Kan., Oct. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Trial Lawyers (NTL) honored David A. Domina, founder of Domina Law Group, with inclusion in the list of Nebraska's "Top 100 Trial Lawyers" in 2013. This invitation-only organization comprises the top trial lawyers in each state. The NTL Top 100 only selects trial lawyers who meet strict qualifications.
Membership to the Top 100 is exclusive, extended only to lawyers whom the NTL views as the most qualified after extensive analysis of peer nominations and third-party research.
According to the NTL, "Each of our distinguished Top 100 members possesses the knowledge, skill, experience and success held by only the finest and best lawyers in America. By combining resources, power, and influence, The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 is devoted to preserving and protecting justice for all."
Mr. Domina formed Domina Law Group in 1975. He has tried more than 340 cases to verdict, argued more than 250 State and Federal appeals, has appeared in court in 43 states across the nation, and won a jury verdict of more than $1 billion in a market manipulation case against the nation's largest slaughter house.Recently, Mr. Domina gave his closing arguments in a Nebraska court before Judge Stephanie Stacy. Mr. Domina and Domina Law Group represent three landowners in a case that challenges the constitutionality of a bill that gave Nebraska Governor Dave Heineman, and TransCanada through him, authority over eminent domain for the Keystone XL pipeline project. David Domina and Domina Law Group are nationally recognized for their trial practice. At Domina Law Group, trial practice is not just talk. To learn more about David A. Domina or Domina Law Group, visit http://www.dominalaw.com. SOURCE Domina Law Group pc llo
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV