SUGAR LAND, Texas, Oct. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CVR Partners, LP (NYSE: UAN), a manufacturer of ammonia and urea ammonium nitrate (UAN) solution fertilizer products, today announced that it has rescheduled the release of its third quarter 2013 results and conference call. The company will distribute its earnings news release on Friday, Nov. 1, before the open of New York Stock Exchange trading. Chief Executive Officer Byron Kelley and other executives will host a teleconference call for analysts and investors on Nov. 1 at 10 a.m. Eastern.
The Earnings Conference Call will be broadcast live over the Internet at http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=96152. For investors or analysts who want to participate during the call, the dial-in number is (877) 407-8029.For those unable to listen live, the Webcast will be archived and available for 14 days at http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=96152. A repeat of the conference call can be accessed by dialing (877) 660-6853, conference ID 421491. CVR Partners' third quarter 2013 earnings news release will be distributed via PR Newswire and posted at www.CVRPartners.com.
About CVR Partners, LP Headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas, with manufacturing facilities located in Coffeyville, Kan., CVR Partners, LP is a Delaware limited partnership focused primarily on the manufacture of nitrogen fertilizers. The CVR Partners nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing facility is the only operation in North America that uses a petroleum coke gasification process to produce nitrogen fertilizer and includes a 1,225 ton-per-day ammonia unit, a 3,000 ton-per-day urea ammonium nitrate unit, and a dual-train gasifier complex having a capacity of 84 million standard cubic feet per day of hydrogen.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV