SUGAR LAND, Texas, Oct. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CVR Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CVI) today announced that it has rescheduled the release of its third quarter 2013 results and conference call. The company will distribute its earnings news release on Friday, Nov. 1, before the open of New York Stock Exchange trading. Chief Executive Officer Jack Lipinski and other executives will host a teleconference call for analysts and investors on Nov. 1 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern.
The Earnings Conference Call will be broadcast live over the Internet at http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=96154. For investors or analysts who want to participate during the call, the dial-in number is (877) 407-8291.
For those unable to listen live, the Webcast will be archived and available for 14 days at http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=96154. A repeat of the conference call can be accessed by dialing (877) 660-6853, conference ID 421497.CVR Energy's third quarter 2013 earnings news release will be distributed via PR Newswire and posted at www.CVREnergy.com. About CVR Energy, Inc.Headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas, CVR Energy is a diversified holding company primarily engaged in the petroleum refining and nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing industries through its holdings in two limited partnerships, CVR Refining, LP and CVR Partners, LP. CVR Energy subsidiaries serve as the general partner and own a majority of the common units representing limited partner interests of CVR Refining and CVR Partners. For further information, please contact: Investor Relations: Jay Finks CVR Energy, Inc. (281) 207-3588 InvestorRelations@CVREnergy.com Media Relations: Angie DasbachCVR Energy, Inc. (281) 207-3550 MediaRelations@CVREnergy.com SOURCE CVR Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV