UBS Wealth Management Americas, a division of UBS AG, recently announced the relaunch of its equity plan business: UBS Equity Plan Advisory Services (formerly known as Corporate Employee Financial Services or CEFS). The new brand reflects the company's significant and on-going commitment to the business, its corporate clients and all plan participants.
"There are two imperatives behind our name change," explained Michael Barry, head of UBS Equity Plan Advisory Services. "We wanted the name to clearly identify the business we are in, and to state our key differentiator, advice. Delivering customized solutions to U.S. based multinational corporations and providing access to advice to all plan participants in the U.S. and many countries around the world is our core offering."
The rebranding comes as the group continues to invest and grow its business. In 2013, UBS:
- will invest nearly $40 million to enhance its cutting-edge platform and continue to expand its industry expertise
- earned the highest rating for partial and a top rating for full administration services, the only firm to be so highly rated in both categories, in the Group Five 2013 Stock Plan Administration Satisfaction Study
- introduced a new thought leadership website that provides best practices and expert perspectives to help equity plan professionals keep abreast of developments in this highly complex business
- launched UBS's Wealth Advice Center for its corporate clients’ broad-based plan participants; the Wealth Advice Center provides advice based solutions through experienced financial advisor teams to participants who open full service accounts
- was recognized by Barron's for having some of the industry's most exceptional Financial Advisors
Later this year, Equity Plan Advisory Services will introduce a greatly expanded education driven program, which will include the ability to access UBS’s full suite of advice-based services, on its participant website, UBS One Source. "Our goal is to help participants better understand their equity awards as part of their overall financial lives. Providing access to advice tailored to each participant's individual circumstances is critical to effectively accomplishing this goal," Barry said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV