Petrotech Oil And Gas Inc. Was Invited Back A Second Time On The Stock Radio.com
The cost and recovery of a project will be dependent on size of structure and depth; the cost will range depending on type of formation and type of treatment design. Hopefully, per project we will capture an additional 20% to 40% of oil in place. Attempting to do this in a period of 5 years as opposed to the original 20% of oil that has already been produced; which may have taken ten to twenty years. Each successful project is estimated to have a six to twelve month payout.
For more information please go to our websites, which can be found at: http://petrotechog.com
Certain information discussed in this press release may constitute forward-looking statements within the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and the federal securities laws. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are based upon reasonable assumptions at the time made, it can give no assurance that its expectations will be achieved. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are inherently subject to unpredictable and unanticipated risks, trends and uncertainties such as the Company's inability to accurately forecast its operating results; the Company's potential inability to achieve profitability or generate positive cash flow; the availability of financing; and other risks associated with the Company's business. The Company assumes no obligation to update or supplement forward-looking statements that become untrue because of subsequent events.
Website: http://www.petrotechog.com Phone: +1-817-684-0672 Email: email@example.com Investor Relations Gabriel Rodriguez E Relations Group +1-623-255-5750
SOURCE PetroTech Oil and Gas, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV