- The Salvation Army in Greater Cincinnati, serving those in need in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky since 1885. The organization secured construction loan financing for a 96-unit affordable senior housing project located in Cincinnati.
- Koerner Distributor, Inc., a wholesaler of beer, wine, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages headquartered in Effingham, IL. The company received a term loan, a revolving line of credit, 401(k) retirement services, and a treasury management program from Fifth Third to help meet its strategic business goals.
- Traditions Senior Management, a Clearwater, Fla.-based owner and operator of skilled nursing facilities throughout the United States. The company secured a loan and a treasury management program to improve access to working capital for operation of its facilities.
Fifth Third Bank Extends More Than $9.3 Billion In Credit To Business Customers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.