MasterCard (NYSE:MA) today announced its participation in the following investor conferences in the month of November:
On Thursday, November 7, Ed McLaughlin, chief emerging payments officer, will present at the Citi 2013 Financial Technology Conference in Boston. The discussion will begin at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time and last for approximately 40 minutes.
On Tuesday, November 12, Chris McWilton, president, North America, will present at the Wells Fargo Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in New York. The discussion will begin at 8:45 a.m. Eastern Time and last for approximately 30 minutes.
On Thursday, November 14, Martina Hund-Mejean, chief financial officer, will present at the SunTrust Financial Technology, Business & Government Services Unconference in New York. The discussion will begin at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time and last for approximately 40 minutes.There will be a listen-only live webcast of each discussion, and replays will be archived for 7 days on the investor relations section of www.mastercard.com. About MasterCard Incorporated MasterCard (NYSE:MA), www.mastercard.com, is a technology company in the global payments industry. We operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. MasterCard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MasterCardNews , join the discussion on the Cashless Pioneers Blog and subscribe for the latest news on the Engagement Bureau.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV