SHANGHAI, Oct. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zuoan Fashion Limited (NYSE: ZA), a leading design-driven fashion casual menswear company in China, today announced that, in view of the unusual activity in the Company's stock, the New York Stock Exchange has contacted the Company in accordance with the Exchange's usual practice. The Company stated that its policy is not to comment on unusual market activity.
About Zuoan Fashion Limited
Zuoan Fashion Limited is a leading design-driven fashion casual menswear company in China, and is head-quartered in Shanghai. Zuoan offers a wide range of products, including men's casual apparel, footwear and lifestyle accessories, primarily targeting urban males between the ages of 20 and 40 who prefer stylish clothing that represents a sophisticated lifestyle. Through extensive networks of distributors and retail stores, Zuoan sells its products in 31 of China's 32 provinces and municipalities. As of June 30, 2013, Zuoan had 1,383 stores located in China.
Contact InformationJohn Low Email: email@example.com ICR, LLC William ZimaPhone: +86-10-6583-7511 Zuoan Investor Relations DepartmentU.S.: +1-646-308-1614 SOURCE Zuoan Fashion Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV