Traders should now look for long-biased trades in NSPH as long as it's trending above Thursday's low of $1.91 or above more support at $1.88 and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 635,089 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then NSPH will set up to re-fill some of its previous gap down zone from August that started just above $3.
Pendrell (PCO) is a fully integrated intellectual property investment and advisory firm. This stock closed up 5.4% to $2.14 in Thursday's trading session.
Thursday's Range: $2.01-$2.16
52-Week Range: $1.04-$2.71
Thursday's Volume: 232,000
Three-Month Average Volume: 393,038
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV