Traders should now look for long-biased trades in VICL as long as it's trending above support at $1.25 or $1.21 and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 2.14 million shares. If that breakout hits soon, then VICL will set up to re-fill some of its previous gap down zone from August that started near $3.75.
Transition Therapeutics ( TTHI) is a product-focused biopharmaceutical company, developing therapeutics for disease indications with markets. This stock closed up 9.5% to $4.80 in Thursday's trading session.
Thursday's Range: $4.38-$4.83
52-Week Range: $1.90-$4.99
Thursday's Volume: 143,000
Three-Month Average Volume: 157,125
52-Week Range: $1.10-$3.05
Thursday's Volume: 483,000
Three-Month Average Volume: 182,652 From a technical perspective, CDTI exploded to the upside here right off its 50-day moving average of $1.48 with heavy upside volume flows. This move is quickly pushing shares of CDTI within range of triggering a big breakout trade. That trade will hit if CDTI manages to take out Thursday's high of $1.63 to some more near-term overhead resistance levels at $1.65 to $1.68 with high volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV