Exelis ( NYSE: XLS) will announce its 2013 third-quarter financial results at 7 a.m. EDT on Friday, Nov. 1, 2013. Management will conduct an investor briefing and conference call at 10 a.m. EDT on the same day.
The briefing can be accessed live by calling toll-free +1 (888)-510-1785 (ID#: 5912333), by calling +1 (719)-325-2472 (ID#: 5912333) from outside the U.S. or via webcast at: www.exelisinc.com/investors.
A replay of the briefing will be available on the Exelis website and via telephone from two hours after its completion until Nov. 14 at midnight EST. The telephone replay will be available by calling +1 (888)-203-1112 (ID#: 5912333).
About ExelisExelis is a diversified, top-tier global aerospace, defense, information and services company that leverages a 50-year legacy of deep customer knowledge and technical expertise to deliver affordable, mission-critical solutions for global customers. We are a leader in timing and navigation, sensors, air traffic solutions, image processing and distribution, communications and information systems, logistics and technical services; and we are focused on strategic growth in the areas of critical networks, ISR and analytics, electronic warfare and composite aerostructures. Headquartered in McLean, Va., Exelis employs about 19,000 people and generated 2012 sales of $5.5 billion. For more information, visit our website at www.exelisinc.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV