Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Trade-Ideas LLC identified Crestwood Midstream Partners (CMLP) as a pre-market mover with heavy volume candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Crestwood Midstream Partners as such a stock due to the following factors:
- CMLP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.6 million.
- CMLP traded 126,350 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:38 AM, representing 25.1% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CMLP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CMLP NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on CMLP: Inergy Midstream, L.P. develops, acquires, owns, and operates midstream energy assets. It operates through three segments: Storage and Transportation, Salt, and Crude. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 8.2%. CMLP has a PE ratio of 113.0. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Crestwood Midstream Partners a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold.The average volume for Crestwood Midstream Partners has been 119,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Crestwood Midstream has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. The stock has a beta of 0.81 and a short float of 4.1% with 1.50 days to cover. Shares are up 15.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Crestwood Midstream Partners as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, feeble growth in the company's earnings per share and deteriorating net income.Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 45.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for CRESTWOOD MIDSTREAM PTNRS LP is rather high; currently it is at 51.77%. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -1.41% trails the industry average.
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.04 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio is weak, CMLP's quick ratio is somewhat strong at 1.44, demonstrating the ability to handle short-term liquidity needs.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 105.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $18.00 million to -$1.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $29.50 million or 42.38% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full Crestwood Midstream Partners Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Latest Headlines about CMLP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV