Carmike Cinemas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CKEC), a leading entertainment, digital cinema and 3-D motion picture presenter, today announced that management will host its 2013 third quarter results conference call and webcast on Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. ET. Carmike’s financial results for the reporting period will be issued following the market close that day.
WEBCAST: available live at www.carmikeinvestors.com and archived for 30 days.
TELEPHONE: via 800/735-5968 or 212/231-2910 (for international callers). Please call at least five minutes in advance.
REPLAY: until November 12, 2013 via 800/633-8284 or 402/977-9140, passcode: 21676800About Carmike Cinemas ( www.carmike.com ) Carmike Cinemas, Inc. is a U.S. leader in digital cinema, 3-D cinema deployments and one of the nation’s largest motion picture exhibitors. As of June 30, 2013, Carmike had 245 theatres with 2,476 screens in 35 states. Carmike’s digital cinema footprint reached 2,373 screens, including 227 theatres with 940 screens that are also equipped for 3-D. The circuit also includes 19 “Big D” large format digital experience auditoriums, featuring state-of-the-art equipment and luxurious seating and 8 IMAX® auditoriums. As “America’s Hometown Theatre Chain,” Carmike’s primary focus for its locations is small to mid-sized communities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV