MB Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBFI), the holding company for MB Financial Bank, N.A., today announced 2013 third quarter net income of $24.4 million.
"I am pleased with our performance in the third quarter, which continued to be driven by strong fee income and low credit costs," stated Mitchell Feiger, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company. "Even as we continued to make investments in new products and services, our annualized return on assets was 1.07% for the first nine months of 2013, an increase from 0.93% for the same period in 2012. In addition, year-to-date net income available to common stockholders increased 18% and core non-interest income increased 27% compared to the first nine months of 2012."
|3Q13||2Q13||Change from 2Q13 to 3Q13||3Q12||Change from 3Q12 to 3Q13|
|(dollars in thousands, except per share data)|
|Fully diluted earnings per share||0.44||0.46||-4.3||0.42||+4.8|
Results for the third quarter of 2013 reflected $1.8 million in legal and professional costs related to the pending merger with Taylor Capital Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV