FREDERIKSTED, U.S. Virgin Islands, Oct. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altisource Asset Management Corporation ("AAMC") (NYSE MKT:AAMC) will report earnings results for the third quarter of 2013 on Tuesday, October 22, 2013. AAMC will also host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on October 22, 2013 to discuss its third quarter results. A link to the live audio webcast will be available on AAMC's website at www.altisourceamc.com through the Shareholders home page.
Those who want to listen to the call should go to the website at least fifteen minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay of the conference call will be available via the website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and will remain available for approximately 30 days.
About Altisource Asset Management CorporationAAMC is an asset management company that provides portfolio management and corporate governance services to investment vehicles that own real estate related assets. Its initial client is Altisource Residential Corporation, a real estate investment trust that is focused on providing affordable rental homes to families throughout the United States. Additional information is available at www.altisourceamc.com.
CONTACT: Kenneth D. Najour Chief Financial Officer T: 561-682-8947 E: Kenneth.Najour@AltisourceAMC.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV