- Joint venture partner Polyplastics Asia Pacific Sdn. Bhd will increase Celanese’s manufacturing footprint in Malaysia for POM production at the plant in Kuantan, Pahang. The agreement with Polyplastics will expand the capacity at this facility, with construction to be completed in December 2013, and its operation expected to start in early 2014.
- Joint venture partner Korea Engineering Plastics is expanding its agreement with Celanese to provide POM grades at the Kepital POM facility in Ulsan, Korea. The agreement with KEP will expand the capacity at this facility and will be commissioned in the fourth quarter of 2013.
- Celanese is also pleased to announce progress in the construction of the POM plant in Saudi Arabia with its affiliate Ibn Sina. Recently, the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract was awarded to Dragados Industrial, S.A.
Celanese Strengthens Polyacetal Manufacturing Footprint In Asia
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts