- A market position as the largest aggregator and distributor of independent content and the fourth largest distributor of non-theatrical DVD’s and Blu-Ray discs in the U.S.
- Annual retail sales exceeding $320 million from both physical products and digital sales;
- Exclusive, multi-year relationships with a wide range of brand name content suppliers, including WWE, NFL, Hallmark, National Geographic, Discovery, Scholastic and The Jim Henson Company;
- Direct sales and marketing relationships with almost every major physical and digital retailer, including Wal-Mart, Target, iTunes, Netflix and Amazon;
- A huge library of digital distribution rights for independent films, TV series and other content that includes more than 32,000 titles and episodes
- The largest physical retail footprint of any independent studio distributor in the United States, with products sold through over 60,000 retail locations; and,
- Strong, experienced corporate and operating management bolstered by the addition of many key GVE employees.
Cinedigm To Acquire Gaiam, Inc.’s Entertainment Unit, A Multi-Platform Content Licensor And Distributor
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts