The Babcock & Wilcox Company (NYSE: BWC) (“B&W” or the “Company”) expects to webcast a discussion of its third quarter 2013 results on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. ET. Chief Executive Officer E. James (Jim) Ferland and Chief Financial Officer Tony Colatrella will discuss the third quarter results. A news release detailing the results is expected to be issued after the market closes on Tuesday, November 12, 2013.
The listen-only audio of the conference call will be broadcast live via the Internet at www.babcock.com. The dial-in number for participants in the U.S. is 877-280-4956; the dial-in number for participants outside the U.S. is 857-244-7313. The passcode for all participants is 71881174. A replay of this conference call will remain accessible in the investor relations section of the Company's website for a limited time.
Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., The Babcock & Wilcox Company is a leader in clean energy technology and services, primarily for the nuclear, fossil and renewable power markets, as well as a premier advanced technology and mission critical defense contractor. B&W has locations worldwide and employs approximately 12,000 people, in addition to approximately 10,400 joint venture employees. Learn more at www.babcock.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV