SCOTTS VALLEY, Calif., Oct. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fox Factory Holding Corp. (Nasdaq:FOXF) ("FOX") will announce results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2013, on Wednesday, November 6, 2013, after the market close.
The Company will host a conference call with members of the executive management team to discuss these results with additional comments and details. The conference call is scheduled to begin at 4:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 6, 2013. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.ridefox.com and will be archived online through November 20, 2013. In addition, North America listeners may dial (877) 312-5421, and international listeners may dial (253) 237-1121; the conference ID is 86971140.
A telephonic playback will be available from 7:30 p.m. ET, November 6, 2013, through November 20, 2013. North America listeners may dial (855) 859-2056, and international listeners may dial (404) 537-3406; the conference ID is 86971140.About Fox Factory Holding Corp. (Nasdaq:FOXF) Headquartered in Scotts Valley, CA, FOX designs and manufactures high-performance suspension products primarily for mountain bikes, side-by-side vehicles, on-road and off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, and motorcycles. For more than three decades, FOX's team of enthusiasts and professional athletes has been improving vehicle performance through a unique commitment to redefining ride dynamics. FOX is a registered trademark of Fox Factory Inc. NASDAQ Global Select Market is a registered trademark of The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
CONTACT: ICR Katie Turner 646-277-1228 Katie.Turner@icrinc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV