Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (TSI) (NASDAQ:CLUB), a leading owner and operator of health clubs, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss third quarter 2013 financial results on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
The conference call will be broadcast on the Company’s website at http://www.mysportsclubs.com, in the "investor relations" section. An online archive of the webcast will be available within two hours of the conclusion of the call and will remain available for 30 days.
About Town Sports International Holdings, Inc.
New York-based Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. is a leading owner and operator of fitness clubs in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic regions of the United States and, through its subsidiaries, operated 164 fitness clubs as of June 30, 2013, comprising 108 New York Sports Clubs, 30 Boston Sports Clubs, 17 Washington Sports Clubs (two of which are partly-owned), six Philadelphia Sports Clubs, and three clubs located in Switzerland. These clubs collectively served approximately 512,000 members. For more information on TSI, visit http://www.mysportsclubs.com.From time to time we may use our Web site as a channel of distribution of material company information. Financial and other material information regarding the Company is routinely posted on and accessible at http://www.mysportsclubs.com. In addition, you may automatically receive email alerts and other information about us by enrolling your email by visiting the "Email Alerts" section at http://www.mysportsclubs.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV