CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CF) today reported that its Board of Directors has approved an increase in the company's quarterly cash dividend from $0.40 per share to $1.00 per share, and declared a quarterly cash dividend of $1.00 per common share payable on November 29, 2013 to shareholders of record as of November 15, 2013.
“This dividend increase reflects our confidence in the strength of CF Industries’ business model and is part of our ongoing commitment to build long term shareholder value,” said Stephen R. Wilson, chairman and chief executive officer, CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
About CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a global
leader in nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer manufacturing and
distribution, serving both agricultural and industrial customers. CF
Industries, headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois, operates world-class
nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing complexes in the central United States
and Canada; conducts phosphate mining and manufacturing operations in
central Florida; and distributes plant nutrients through a system of
terminals, warehouses, and associated transportation equipment located
primarily in the midwestern United States. The company also owns 50
percent interests in GrowHow UK Limited, a fertilizer manufacturer in
the United Kingdom; an ammonia facility in The Republic of Trinidad and
Tobago; and KEYTRADE AG, a global fertilizer trading organization
headquartered near Zurich, Switzerland. CF Industries routinely posts
investor announcements and additional information on the company's Web
and encourages those interested in the company to check there frequently.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV