All three saw a solid market reaction Thursday, with shares of Huntington rising over 3% to $8.86, while USB was up 1.4% to $37.75 and KeyCorp rose over 3% to close at $12.54.
Goldman Sachs on Thursday announced third-quarter earnings of $1.52 billion, or $2.88 a share, which came in ahead of the consensus EPS estimate of $2.47, according to Bloomberg. But the bank showed a 44% year-over-year decline in fixed-income trading, to $1.25 billion.
Goldman's shares fell 2.4% to close at $158.25.
Please see TheStreet's earnings coverage for more on Goldman's revenue slide and bottom-line beat.Shares of Goldman Sachs have returned 25% this year, following a 43% return during 2012. The shares trade for 1.1 times their reported Sept. 30 tangible book value of $143.86, and for 10.3 times the consensus 2014 EPS estimate of $15.39. GS data by YCharts
Interested in more on Goldman Sachs? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Email. Follow @PhilipvanDoorn
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV