Google Wallet is now integrated within the leading Android apps and mobile sites. This should make paying with a Google Wallet account that much easier. Google Wallet can be used in a wide variety of ways, including Google Play, other sites, or in a store with the Google Wallet app. All consumers have to do is hit the "Buy with Google" button, verify their payment information and the transaction is completed.
This comes just a couple of days after Square, the popular mobile payments start-up, launched Square Cash, a feature to send money to others directly via email. Google also has this feature, though it's only available for Gmail users, whereas Square allows users to send money via any email address.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV