AMHERST, N.Y., Oct. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbus McKinnon Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCO), a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of material handling products, is proud to introduce the CM Bandit ratchet lever hoist. The CM Bandit is our lightest and most compact 3/4 and 1-1/2 ton ratchet lever hoist and is the world's first HMI Certified Hoist.
The CM Bandit is available through the Columbus McKinnon network of distributors. For full product details and specifications, visit the CM Bandit web page.
The World's First HMI-Certified Ratchet Lever HoistThe CM Bandit meets strict Hoist Manufacturers Institute (HMI) requirements for technical, service and after-market support. As the recognized authority in the hoist industry and advocate for product safety, HMI certification instills consumer confidence and supports our commitment to bringing best-in-class products to market.
Features of the CM Bandit include:
- Compact design and short, 360 degree rotating handle makes the Bandit ideal for use in confined spaces.
- Iconic, American-made CM chain and hooks deliver industry-leading quality and reliability.
- 100% load-tested, gold chromate chain and zinc plating on major components give the Bandit extra protection against corrosion.
- Forged upper and lower hooks are bolted on and swivel for easy inspection and removal. Hooks also feature wide throat openings for easy load attachment.
- Easy free-chaining feature and handle-type chain end-stop allow for quick take up and positioning of slack chain.
- A unique serial number on each Bandit allows for easy and accurate identification.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV