Hillshire Brands (NYSE: HSH) today announced that its review of first quarter fiscal 2014 results will be broadcast live via the Internet on Thursday, October 31, 2013, at 9:30 a.m. CDT.
The webcast can be accessed in the Investor Relations section of the company’s website ( www.hillshirebrands.com). The company plans to report results for the first quarter fiscal 2014 the morning of October 31, prior to the webcast.
A replay of the webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company’s web site from 2 p.m. CDT on October 31, 2013 through 11:59 p.m. CST on May 1, 2014.
About The Hillshire Brands CompanyThe Hillshire Brands Company (NYSE: HSH) is a leader in focused food solutions for the retail and foodservice markets. The company generated approximately $4 billion in annual sales in fiscal 2013. The company’s more than 9,000 employees work together every day toward a common purpose – fulfilling the hunger for a life well fed. Hillshire Brands’ portfolio includes iconic brands such as Jimmy Dean, Ball Park, Hillshire Farm, State Fair, Sara Lee frozen bakery and Chef Pierre pies, as well as artisanal brands Aidells, Gallo Salame and Golden Island premium jerky. For more information on the company, please visit www.hillshirebrands.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV