Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- This earnings season is turning out to be incredibly bright, Jim Cramer said on "Mad Money" Friday. That only continues next week when this quarter's reports kick into high gear.
Cramer expects the markets to hinge on Monday's existing home sales and Tuesday's labor numbers. Investors can use weakness on either of those days to pick up a few great names.
Speculation FridayFor "Speculation Friday," Cramer looked into a fairly new cloud computing company, one with great growth but also a few caveats. That stock, ServiceNow (NOW), provides large enterprises with cloud-based IT services and currently has 1,778 customers in a host of industries. ServiceNow came public just 16 months ago, popping 37% on its first day and rising another 110% in the months that followed. The company has $410 million in revenue but very little churn, meaning that its customers stick with the company once they sign on. With a $12 billion addressable market, it's easy to see why ServiceNow has been a hot commodity thus far.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV