CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UTC Aerospace Systems will have and extensive display of technology and solutions for defense, unmanned aerial systems (UAS) and security applications at the AUSA Annual Meeting which takes place in Washington D.C., Oct. 21 - 23. UTC Aerospace Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX).
UTC Aerospace Systems (booth #525) will be exhibiting a wide range of technologies and solutions from laser warning systems applications for land platforms and helicopters to products for guidance and navigation control. Small UAS will be presented along with multiple UAS applications, including Cloud Cap Technology TASE gimbals and piccolo autopilots. Sensors Unlimited short-wave infrared (SWIR) cameras will also be on display, including a handheld variant, all providing the benefits of being able to see through obscurants such as fog, haze and smoke.
Chemical detection solutions, Kidde fire protection systems, crew seats, fuel cell power and driveshaft technology, health and usage management systems (HUMS), electronic flight bags, rescue hoists and mission data recorders will be displayed at the show.
Technical teams will be on hand throughout the show for expert demonstrations and to answer questions on all products displayed, including specialists from Actuation Systems.UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defense industries. UTC Aerospace Systems supports a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and customer service facilities. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries. www.utcaerospacesystems.com SOURCE UTC Aerospace Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV