LOUISVILLE, Colo., Oct. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Real Goods Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq:RSOL), a nationwide leader of turnkey solar energy solutions for residential, commercial, and utility customers, will hold a conference call on Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time to discuss results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
Real Goods Solar CEO Kam Mofid and CFO Tony DiPaolo will host the presentation, followed by a question and answer period.
|Date:||Wednesday, November 6, 2013|
|Time:||4:30 p.m. Eastern time (2:30 p.m. Mountain time)|
The conference call will be webcast live and available for replay via the investor relations section of the company's website at RealGoodsSolar.com.Please call the conference telephone number 5-10 minutes prior to the start time. An operator will register your name and organization. If you have any difficulty connecting with the conference call, please contact Liolios Group at 1-949-574-3860. A replay of the call will be available after 7:30 p.m. Eastern time on the same day through November 13, 2013.
|Toll-free replay number:||1-877-870-5176|
|International replay number:||1-858-384-5517|
CONTACT: Media and Investor Relations Contact: Ron Both Liolios Group, Inc. Tel 1-949-574-3860 RSOL@liolios.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV