CHICAGO, Oct. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines will add flights to popular U.S. ski destinations for the upcoming winter and spring ski season, with three new routes and increased service on several existing routes.
New ServiceOn Dec. 12, 2013, United will launch nonstop service from its San Francisco hub to Sun Valley, Idaho, with daily flights offered through March 30, 2014.
United will also begin nonstop service from its Chicago hub to Gunnison/ Crested Butte and Steamboat Springs/ Hayden, Colo. The Gunnison/ Crested Butte flights will begin on Dec. 21, 2013, and the Steamboat Springs/ Hayden flights will begin on Feb. 15, 2014. The Gunnison/ Crested Butte and Steamboat Springs/ Hayden flights will operate through March 29, 2014.
Additional Service on Existing MarketsUnited will also add flights to existing ski market routes from several of its hubs:
- Denver to Kalispell/ Whitefish, Mont.
- Houston to Aspen, Colo.
- Houston, Los Angeles and New York/ Newark to Jackson Hole, Wyo.
- Los Angeles to Steamboat Springs/ Hayden
- New York/ Newark to Bozeman, Mont.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV