CHICAGO, Oct. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines will add flights to popular U.S. ski destinations for the upcoming winter and spring ski season, with three new routes and increased service on several existing routes.
New ServiceOn Dec. 12, 2013, United will launch nonstop service from its San Francisco hub to Sun Valley, Idaho, with daily flights offered through March 30, 2014.
United will also begin nonstop service from its Chicago hub to Gunnison/ Crested Butte and Steamboat Springs/ Hayden, Colo. The Gunnison/ Crested Butte flights will begin on Dec. 21, 2013, and the Steamboat Springs/ Hayden flights will begin on Feb. 15, 2014. The Gunnison/ Crested Butte and Steamboat Springs/ Hayden flights will operate through March 29, 2014.
Additional Service on Existing MarketsUnited will also add flights to existing ski market routes from several of its hubs:
- Denver to Kalispell/ Whitefish, Mont.
- Houston to Aspen, Colo.
- Houston, Los Angeles and New York/ Newark to Jackson Hole, Wyo.
- Los Angeles to Steamboat Springs/ Hayden
- New York/ Newark to Bozeman, Mont.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts