MCKINNEY, Texas, Oct. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:IBTX), the holding company for Independent Bank, will hold a conference call to discuss third quarter results at 7:30 a.m. (CDT) Tuesday, October 29. The related press release will be issued at 6:30 a.m. (CDT).
The conference call may be accessed by calling 1-877-303-7611 and by identifying the conference ID number 75989402. A recording of the conference call will be available from October 29 through November 5 by accessing our website, www.independent-bank.com .
About Independent Bank Group, Inc.Independent Bank Group is a bank holding company headquartered in McKinney, Texas. Through its wholly owned subsidiary, Independent Bank, the Company provides a wide range of relationship-driven commercial banking products and services tailored to meet the needs of businesses, professionals and individuals. Independent Bank operates 29 banking offices in 26 communities in two market regions located in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area and the greater Austin area. As of June 30, 2013, the Company had total assets of approximately $1.906 billion, total loans of approximately $1.520 billion and total deposits of approximately $1.485 billion.
CONTACT: Analysts/Investors: Torry Berntsen President and Chief Operating Officer (972) 562-9004 email@example.com Michelle Hickox Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (972) 562-9004 firstname.lastname@example.org Media: Eileen Ponce Marketing Director (469) 742-9437 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV