BEIJING, October 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Optimizing governance and management of science and technology funding in China through access to Scopus and SciVal
Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services today announced its official collaboration with the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), the central governing body for science and technology funding in China.
With an official memorandum of understanding (MoU) in place, Elsevier will undertake to provide services to NSFC to help the organization optimize the utilization and disbursement of research funds for projects. This includes:
- Complementary access to Scopus - the world's largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature - restricted to NSFC employees, evaluation experts, fund applicants and selected NSFC funded research institutions. This allows the Scopus database to be more broadly available to the academic community.
- Application program interface (API) or web services interface that is necessary for the successful integration of Scopus with NSFC's system to discover, extract, verify and analyse data for supporting objective funding evaluation.
- A limited-period product trial of Elsevier's SciVal research intelligence tools for the effective and efficient management of NSFC-subsidized projects.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts