SCHAUMBURG, IL, Oct. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Catamaran (NASDAQ: CTRX) (TSX: CCT) announces that it will release its fiscal 2013 third quarter financial results on Thursday, October 31, 2013, at 6:00 AM Eastern Time. The Company will hold a conference call at 8:30 AM Eastern Time that same day, Thursday, October 31, 2013, hosted by Mark Thierer, Chairman and CEO, and Jeff Park, Executive Vice President and CFO.
Please dial in 10-15 minutes prior to the call to secure a line.
All interested parties can join the call by dialing 888-599-4884 or 913-312-9309, with access code 6983169. The conference call will be archived for replay until Friday, November 8, 2013, at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. To access the archived conference call, please dial 888-203-1112 or 719-457-0820 and enter the access code 6983169.
This call is being webcast and can be accessed from the Catamaran web site at www.catamaranrx.com. An archived replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days.About Catamaran Catamaran, the industry's fastest-growing pharmacy benefits manager, helps organizations and the communities they serve take control of prescription drug costs. Managing more than 250 million prescriptions each year on behalf of 25 million members, our flexible, holistic solutions improve patient care and empower individuals to take charge of their health. Processing one in every five prescription claims in the U.S., Catamaran's skill and scale deliver compelling financial results and sustainable improvement in the overall health of members. Catamaran is headquartered in Schaumburg, Ill. with multiple locations in the U.S. and Canada. For more information, please visit CatamaranRx.com, and for industry news and information follow Catamaran on Twitter, @CatamaranCorp. SOURCE Catamaran
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV