Dollar drubbing adds support to asset markets, Euro currency took out 13650 highs today and Dollar below 80 to extend move in what were congested markets with DC nonsense.
XLE the energy ETF made new highs EVEN WITH Crude at multi month lows but still holding $100. Higher lows of over the past week in Oil looks very encouraging for bulls with Dollar downturn. Refiners are in play with bullish options plays over the last week...
XLF hasnt made new highs YET, a move above 21 targets 23, 10 percent plus higher , on this $2 range with support at $19 since May...reminder that financials led in 2012 but are still not at 50% recovery of financial crisis high to lows...much more upside exists with broad market stocks up 100%.
OptionsProfits can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/OptionsProfits
Alan Knuckman can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/TradingAd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV