3. Stratasys Inc. (SSYS): Engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of three dimensional (3D) printing, rapid prototyping (RP), and direct digital manufacturing (DDM) systems. Market cap at $4.05B, most recent closing price at $104.37.
4. Ansys, Inc. (ANSS): Engages in the development and marketing of engineering simulation software and services used by engineers and designers in aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, electronics, biomedical, energy, and defense industries. Market cap at $7.98B, most recent closing price at $85.91.
5. Parametric Technology Corporation (PMTC): Develops, markets, and supports product lifecycle management (PLM) software solutions and services that help companies design products, manage product information, and improve product development processes worldwide. Market cap at $3.37B, most recent closing price at $28.23.
6. Autodesk, Inc. (ADSK): Provides design software and service solutions to customers in architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and digital media and entertainment industries. Market cap at $9.15B, most recent closing price at $41.0.
7. FARO Technologies Inc. (FARO): Designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and supports portable, software driven, 3-D measurement systems used in a range of manufacturing, industrial, building construction, and forensic applications. Market cap at $704.27M, most recent closing price at $41.19.
8. Amkor Technology, Inc. (AMKR): Provides outsourced semiconductor packaging and test services in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $732.03M, most recent closing price at $4.55. (List compiled by Emily Smykal, article by James Dennin, Kapitall Writers. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV